Eternal Bliss

Eternal Bliss by Leen Irham is an online-lingerie-boutique based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This lingerie heaven is happily brought to you by Leen Irham.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cik Meow a.k.a Leen says...

Meow Meow...
Yeah I know Im not a good blogger.Stil learning.Before dis someone blogged for me.Then up to one one point, I realized I want something more personal.So dis is it!My 'air tangan'!Pink & hmmmm simple!
My new year resolution is to update dis blog frequently.& of coz,to expand my Eternal Bliss.
By the way ladies & gentleman, you can view my whole collections at facebook.
Juz type Eternal Bliss by Leen Irham at Facebook.
So Im uploading slowly the pictures.Im going for slow & steady method hihi.
For any enquiries,juz leava a message at leen.irham@gmail.com.
Wud love to hear fr u!

2 Comments:

At February 27, 2011 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I support u hehehe

 
At August 17, 2011 at 12:37 AM , Blogger Amy Amira said...

meow2 hi3 :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home