Eternal Bliss

Eternal Bliss by Leen Irham is an online-lingerie-boutique based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This lingerie heaven is happily brought to you by Leen Irham.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Costume Oh Costume

Morning Glory!!!
Feeling so lucky I stil can reach my office this morning hihi Bangun pagi murah rezeki katanya. So sexy peeps, start ur day w dis kinda spirit!
Im stil w my healthy diet. Papaya for breakfast.& Caffe Latte of coz.Ohhh how I wish I can have dat bootylicious body like d models in my Eternal Bliss album.But I want d real one lah. So here are some of my Costume oh Costume Collections. I have more actually. & I stil have few Santarina's costume w me.
To view more, SEARCH for Eternal Bliss by Leen Irham at FACEBOOK.
Sexy German Beer Maid Costume
CODE : EBK 505
SIZE : M
PRICE : RM 110.00

4 pcs Sexy German Beer Maid Costume includes Skirt, Red Apron, Neck and head pieces.

Serving Wench
CODE : EBK 506
SIZE : M / L
PRICE : RM 100.00

Serving Wench Costume includes Dress with embroidered trim.
Matching G-string included.

Frisky French Maid
CODE : EBK 507
SIZE : FS
PRICE : RM 110.00

Frisky French Maid, Four pieces set includes Lace-up front dress with apron, headpiece, neck piece and two Wrist Cuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home