Eternal Bliss

Eternal Bliss by Leen Irham is an online-lingerie-boutique based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This lingerie heaven is happily brought to you by Leen Irham.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Among the Best Sellers

Happy Thaipusam! What a relaxing day. At parents' place.Yesterday's Bowling Tourny w The KAFs (entire group participation) was superb. Eventho Im not good at playing bowling,but I had fun. Luckily when i woke up few hours ago (yup I slept half d day), I stil have my voice. Menang sorak je.
Planned to watch Khurafat, but my 14year old niece was too scared to watch the movie hihi
These are among my best seller. To view more of my collections, just search for Eternal Bliss by Leen Irham at facebook! To order,just email me at leen.irham@gmail.com or u can text me at 010 890 5568.
XoXo

Sheer Flyaway Black Babydoll
CODE : EBL212
SIZE : S
PRICE : RM 60.00
Sheer Flyaway Black Babydoll.
Matching G-String.
Lace for Ribbon-ing to attached both sides.

Eternal Bliss in Pink
CODE : EBL213
SIZE : S
PRICE : RM 60.00
Color : PINK
Material : Polyester/Nylon.
Matching G-String.
Cute Pink Bows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home