Eternal Bliss

Eternal Bliss by Leen Irham is an online-lingerie-boutique based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This lingerie heaven is happily brought to you by Leen Irham.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Cik Meow at Saigon, Vietnam

Last Day in Saigon (30/01/2011)

Good Afternoon Saigon!!!!My last 4 hours in Saigon....So yesterday I went for the city tour during the day - Chinatown, The War Remnants Museum. The Reunification Palaca, Notre Dame as well as the handicraft factory...The whole tour only cost me about USD10. Wasnt it cheap??? Now I know quite a lot about the Vietnam war. Fuhhh they have the heart as brave as lions!
During the evening, I went for shopping. Dinner - the super - duper excellent seafood. 3 nites in a row - seafood! & the sugarcane-lemon is really driving crazy. Im gonna miss dat drink, and the Viet's Highland Coffee.
Late at night, I went to the bar called Allez Boo, then to the most famous nightclub in the city - GO2. My comment - KL is much much a better place for entertainment.
But overall, Im totally satisfied w my 2nd visit to Saigon hihi

I juz finished w my pedicure,manicure,nail art painting & my rebonding stuff. My 2nd time to the same salon in less than a year. Im waiting for my cousin. She's doing the spa-thingy at a spa centre located in front of the hotel.

Tomorrow work as usual *sigh*...



DAY 2 in Saigon

Goooood Evening Saigon!
Ahaaaaaa Im in Ho Chi Minh City at dis very moment...Juz got back fr the historical Cu Chi Tunnel ( I wore amazingly, the cute I Love Vietnam T-Shirt) hihi...
And amazingly, Facebook is banned in Vietnam. Since when? Mt last visit here, which was on July 2010,I stil can access to Facebook. Aduyaiiii but nevermind...stil got lotsa thing to do here hihi
So tonite Im gonna terjah Dong Khoi Street (the elite area). Looking forward for party-thingy tonite. Food - OK, shopping - superb!!!! I managed to do lotsa thing so far compared to my last visit.
Tmrw - shopping, d day after - spa, salon,manicure & pedicure....and hmmm how Im gonna bring back those 50kg stuff to KL?
Btw biz is on as usual. For full collections, search for Eternal Bliss by Leen Irham at facebook.
For any enquiries, you can always email me at leen.irham@gmail.com or PM me at facebook.
Delivery can only b done on tuesday onwards. Enjoy your weekend sexy peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home